Sunday, September 30, 2007

Adventure Funtime Weekend Adventure Fun!*

*translated from some trendy language


Everyone's taking everything they can. - Zero 7, In the Waiting Line

This weekend was so zany the only way that I can present it to you in all of it's glory, my dear reader, is to present it in a Mad Lib. Goda!


Friday after work I went to __business name__ and bought a __noun__ to give to __proper noun__for their __event(1)__. While there I encountered a __type of performer/politician__ memorizing a group of __animal__ with his __type of logical fallacy__. Then I got a text from __proper noun__ saying that the __event(1)__ was about to start. I tried to text back, but my __expletive__ phone is acting like a piece of __expletive__. "__four letter word starting with the letter "f"__!" I said very loudly. A young __noun__ looked at me in __emotion__. "__verb__ me." I said to her. I went back to the __building__ where the __event(1)__ was taking place. We discussed what we wanted to watch. After __number __increment of time__ passed we settled on __horror movie that rhymes with "The Mudge"__. As the night passed we watched __type of entertainment__ and I drank __alcoholic beverage__ and some __other alcoholic beverage__. Meanwhile __proper noun__ and __other proper noun drank __alcoholic beverage__, and __other alcoholic beverage__, and __other alcoholic beverage__, with some __other alcoholic beverage__, and a lot of __other alcoholic beverage__, topped it off with __other alcoholic beverage__, and a chaser of __other alcoholic beverage__. I think I killed a __type of transient__.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jason, you make me smile.

Jason said...

I bloody well hope so, this damn thing took me three hours to write...