Thursday, March 25, 2010

Reasons I Woke Up Today

1) Brom. The dude was awesome, and he signed my Deadlands book!

2) Sand. The dude is awesome, it's always good to be able to see your best friend.

3) "I like fake boobs. And real ones, big or small, its all good. I don’t mind that fake ones look fake. To me, boobs are like spaceships (no, not ‘cos I never get to touch either of them); it’s like, you see a picture of the space shuttle and you go ‘wow, that’s awesome, a real life spaceship!’ And then you see a picture of an Imperial Star Destroyer, and you go ‘WOW. I totally know that’s not real, but that is really awesome. And so BIG. Unrealistically so, but still …’ You don’t go ‘hrmph, I don’t like fake spaceships.’"

2 comments:

Sandman VII said...

On a lark I thought I'd check this place out today. It's been inactive for ages though, so I wasn't holding out much hope. And here I find all these new posts!!! Coolness factor 10. p.s. you are too kind sir, and you you rock just at much.

Jason said...

Thanks Sand. I'm trying to be a bit more active in the ol' internet community. Failing more often then succeeding, but I've been trying at least.