Friday, January 03, 2020

2020

This is a (hopefully) rare cross-post from Facebook. It probably should have gone here instead anyway.

---
In general, I'm not one for New Year's Resolutions, but with start of a new decade I figured it was a good time to do a bit of self-reflection and start to recover from the emotional shit-show the Tens were for me.

While I haven't set any specific goals (yet), I'm back at the gym again and I spent a good chunk of time on my last day of vacation yesterday setting up a calendar to set aside some time to learn Python or to write- something to prevent me from just sitting around playing video games all evening long.

Well, today was the first day of the of my new itinerary and unexpected circumstances prevented me from doing a single thing on it.

And yet, it ended up being surprisingly productive on the emotional health front so I suppose it really wasn't such a bad way to start off the decade.
---

No comments: