Thursday, January 07, 2010

Reasons I Woke Up This Morning- 1/6/10 (The Day Late and Dollar Short edition)

So, in an attempt to be more appreciative of this crazy ass life I have, I've decided to start listing the reasons I wake up from day to day. Just a list a of little things that happen that I would have missed had I choose to stay in my warm RPG filled bed like I so often want to do.
Anyway, I meant to start this yesterday, but I got really busy, so here we go:

Reasons that I woke up Today (Timewarp edition I - 1/6/10) .

1) Hot chick with Spider-Man gloves
2) Five Guys Burgers and Fries
3) "Freedom! Terrible, terrible freedom!"
4) "Uh... I'm a girl, sir! See? I've got curves and everything!"
5) "Remember everything your teachers gave you. Don't be any of them. Be all of them."

No comments: