Friday, October 26, 2007

The Game's Afoot

I know that I'll have regrets, but that's the price of one more lesson learned- She Wants Revenge- I Don't Want to Fall In Love

While today hasn't been very eventful, it has been enlightening. One of our designers went on maternity leave last week, so I've been moved off of testing on onto designing. This is a very cool development. I'm still learning the ropes (and I think I will be for a while) but it's tons of fun. I don't know if this is a permanent move or I'm only doing this until she comes back, but either way I'm just going to sit back and enjoy it. The only problem was, because I came in late to this party, I had no real idea of what the game was about. Well, today we had a long design meeting and I am now looking forward to playing this game when it's done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it's that space one you showed me the trailer for when I was out there last time, chalk me down for playin' it too. :) Keep it frosty.

SandsVII

Jason said...

Sadly, no. Like so many projects, that one was taken by the cold....