Monday, October 01, 2007

The Long October

This is forever but it won't last long. This is a memory that fades away in neverending.- The Birthday Massacre, To Die For


Let me start this off by saying that even though part of me wants every month to be October, the smarter part of me realizes that too much of a good thing really exists. Regardless, October really is the best month out of the year. The weather is just the right amounts of cold rain and cool sun that it matches my permanent internal mood perfectly. And, not to get too New Agey on you, there's just so much energy in the air! The world around you is changing, and you can't help but change with it. Honestly, Fall is the the beginning of the year for me, and October ushers it in with all the style and grace that a new life deserves.

No comments: